Saturday, April 27, 2013

Calculation of Dividends

9:49 PM



Question:

In 'Economic Outlook', what’s the difference between the Annual Expected Return and Dividend Yield in the “Economic Basis for Projections"? 

For example if I input 3% for Equities – Canada and an expected Dividend Yield of 3% does that mean a total expected annual return of 6%?

Answer:

The dividend yield will apply to assets invested in equities based on the asset allocation model in 'Asset Mix for Projections' (on the Options page). 

The dividend yield is on top of the appreciation of assets for each class of equities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2018 Risk Blog by Equisoft Inc. All rights reserved. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top